I received a blog award from Rachel at Point Me to the Sky Above!
Now, like many of these awards, there are a few rules that go along with receiving it:
1.Thank person who nominated you.
2. Copy the award. Paste it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who gave me this award.
4. Answer the 10 questions that come with the award.
5. Nominate of few of your favorite bloggers for the award.
And here are the ten questions!
1. Why do you blog? I enjoy it! Simple as that.
2. What are your 3 best memories? Hard question! First, a 4.5 hour train through Switzerland on the Glacier Express. My face was pressed against the window, mouth open, as I zigzagged in and out and over and under of the snow covered Alps. It was breathtaking. I remember at one point, going over a bridge, looking down and not being able to see the ground and then looking up and hardly being able to see the tops of the mountains! Second best is bungee jumping. Third is a crazy, fun, completely random, night I had out in Amsterdam with some friends.
3. If you had to change your real name what would you change it to? Neely or Naomi. I’ve always liked those names and whenever I need a fake name, those are the ones I use. I met a guy at a party years ago and while we were chatting he mentioned he could fix computers. I gave him my old ibook to fix and when he finished, I powered it on to find my computer renamed, “Neely’s Computer. I never changed it :)
4. What are five things you can’t live without? Iphone, Macbook, Peanut, Burt’s Bees chapstick, and tea (earl grey, please!)
5. What are the 4 best books you’ve ever read? The Bell Jar, Confederacy of DUnces, The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, and Bare.
6. Tell me something unique and interesting about yourself. My joints are weird and my legs can bend in a million different ways >.< It grosses people out
7. What do you love best about yourself? My outgoing personality. It has saved me
8. What is the best movie ever made? one!? I can’t possibly choose just one! Here are a few best movies ever made-The Professional, The Life Aquatic, The Pianist
9. If you had a “freaky friday” experience who would you trade places with and why? Probably that guy from Man Vs. Food. What a kick ass job. lol
10. What’s the best part about being a woman?BOOBS!