Hope everyone had Happy Holidays! I did! I just spent it in pajamas, playing video games with my sister and eating WAY too much! Only a few more days of 2009 left, so here are some more of my best of 2009 and a quiz I stole from Devynn’s facebook.
Album of the year. What’s rocking your world? Bill Callahan’s album, Sometimes I wish we were an eagle. I listened to that album SO much this year it should be a crime.
What’s the best change you made to the place you live? hanging photos up
When did you get your best rush of the year? The moments before meeting my now boyfriend!
Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves? My iPhone came in a pretty sweet package. Apple is always great with packaging that is simple and sleek
Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What’s yours?
Earl Grey, forever, for always
Project. What did you start this year that you’re proud of?I’ve started a scrapbook of my time in Europe. And by started I mean, I’ve collected photos and stickers, but I haven’t actually put any of it together. >.<
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Visit West Virginia
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I wanted to read more, and I read more, but not as much I wanted to
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Amanda! Check out her baby story!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Denmark and Sweden
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 15th <3
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
getting the top score in pacman at the hotwing place
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yah. That ruptured cyst that had me in the ER and a couple of colds
11. What was the best thing you bought?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
visits from the bf
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
P-P-P-P-P-oker face (i’ve made a million parodies of this song )
17. Compared to this time last year, you are: i. happier or sadder?
thinner or fatter?
richer or poorer?
richer, but still not rich enough
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas / Hanukkah?
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2009?
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
the brief and wondrous life of oscar wao
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Marc Jacobs bag :(